September 24th – 10am-3pm
The Tri-State Chapter Studebaker Drivers Club and the Wright Brothers Region Packard Auto Classics will co-host the 20th Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” vehicle show September 24, 2016, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Young’s Jersey Dairy, Yellow Springs, Ohio.
The show will feature cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles and specialty vehicles from Independent Manufacturers that are no longer in business and “Big Three Orphans” such as Edsel, DeSoto, Corvair, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, etc. Every American and Foreign make from Auburn to Yugo are welcome to attend and be displayed.
This year we are having a “Feature Car” class and have selected British Orphan Cars for our Feature Class. So bring your “Orphan” British Car and join us on September 24.
For information, contact:
Jeff Frantz – 937-974-9135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerry Hasen – 937-426-5969 or email@example.com
Donation per vehicle: $5.00
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 8th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!