Registration 10am – Noon w/ Awards at 3pm sharp! – $10 entry fee
- 50 Awards – 15 special awards including best of show and top 35
- Dash Plaques – To 1st 100 cars registered at the show
- Activities – 50/50 Raffle, Free entry drawings, Silent auction, Music
- Music – Provided by DJ Dick Ryman – Live music 12:30 to 1:30pm
- Yellow Springs Street Fair Weekend – Rides provided to Yellow Springs and back
Reason for show:
Upkeep of the school located on New Carlisle Pike, fund busing to school, buy materials for doing school work from 1878. The money also pays for busing students to come whose school cannot afford it, furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
The school was rebuilt by the retured teachers to its historical past and is as close as it could be to its 1878 beginning. Retired teachers dressed in period clothing volunteer their time to teach the students.
- February 8th – 14th Bring your sweetheart to The Golden Jersey Inn for a Special Valentine’s Deal.
- February 26th-29th Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale
- March 24th-28th Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- Easter Sunday, March 27th @ 2:00pm As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 4,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt.
- Sunday, May 8th Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.