Registration 10am – Noon w/ Awards at 3pm sharp! – $10 entry fee
- 50 Awards – 15 special awards including best of show and top 35
- Dash Plaques – To 1st 100 cars registered at the show
- Activities – 50/50 Raffle, Free entry drawings, Silent auction, Music
- Music – Provided by DJ Dick Ryman – Live music 12:30 to 1:30pm
- Yellow Springs Street Fair Weekend – Rides provided to Yellow Springs and back
Reason for show:
Upkeep of the school located on New Carlisle Pike, fund busing to school, buy materials for doing school work from 1878. The money also pays for busing students to come whose school cannot afford it, furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
The school was rebuilt by the retured teachers to its historical past and is as close as it could be to its 1878 beginning. Retired teachers dressed in period clothing volunteer their time to teach the students.