Saturday, October 8th – Registration 10am – Noon w/ Awards at 3pm sharp! – $10 entry fee
- 51 Awards – 16 special awards including best of show and top 35
- Dash Plaques – To 1st 200 cars registered at the show
- Activities – 50/50 Raffle, Free entry drawings, Silent auction, Music
- Music – Provided by DJ Dick Ryman – Live music 12:30 to 1:30pm
- Yellow Springs Street Fair Weekend – Rides provided to Yellow Springs and back
Reason for show:
Upkeep of the school located on New Carlisle Pike, fund busing to school, buy materials for doing school work from 1878. The money also pays for busing students to come whose school cannot afford it, furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
The school was rebuilt by the retired teachers to its historical past and is as close as it could be to its 1878 beginning. Retired teachers dressed in period clothing volunteer their time to teach the students.
- September 17th & 18th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- September 2nd-5th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- September 24th - 9am-4pm The Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” Vehicle show will be held at Young’s Jersey Dairy this year