Registration 10am – Noon w/ Awards at 3pm sharp! – $10 entry fee
- 50 Awards – 15 special awards including best of show and top 35
- Dash Plaques – To 1st 100 cars registered at the show
- Activities – 50/50 Raffle, Free entry drawings, Silent auction, Music
- Music – Provided by DJ Dick Ryman – Live music 12:30 to 1:30pm
- Yellow Springs Street Fair Weekend – Rides provided to Yellow Springs and back
Reason for show:
Upkeep of the school located on New Carlisle Pike, fund busing to school, buy materials for doing school work from 1878. The money also pays for busing students to come whose school cannot afford it, furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
The school was rebuilt by the retured teachers to its historical past and is as close as it could be to its 1878 beginning. Retired teachers dressed in period clothing volunteer their time to teach the students.
- May 26th-30th Celebrate Memorial Day with us. You show up, we’ll supply the fun.
- June 6th – 12th Taste, enjoy & learn about Young’s Farmstead Cheese
- June 19th Take care of your dad this Father’s Day. Take him to The Golden Jersey Inn for a great meal (without doing the dishes).
- June 27th - July 4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Independence Day Week.
- July 16th & 17th Join us for the Annual Young’s Charity Bike Tour. There are one and two day ride options.