Mills Park Hotel: A modern perspective on historic lodging in the heart of downtown Yellow Springs, the Mills Park Hotel offers gracious hospitality and luxurious accommodations that blend the comforts of home with upscale state-of-the-art amenities.
Hearthstone Inn: Family-owned-and-operated Hearthstone Inn & Suites is the only country inn hotel in the Miami Valley, described as a “visual masterpiece” in the Cincinnati Enquirer. Located in nearby Cedarville on the Ohio-to-Erie bike path (just 10 minutes from Young’s), it has an elegant 19th century decor and features historical displays with modern amenities.
Comfort Suites: A great hotel just miles from Young’s Jersey Dairy.
Houstonia: A beautiful local Bed & Breakfast in South Charleston
Courtyard Inn Marriott: in Downtown Springfield newly refurbished,
120 rooms with 7 meeting rooms
Arthur Morgan House: newly refurbished bed & breakfast with a new local owner! A comfortable bed and breakfast just steps from downtown Yellow Springs.
Hilton Garden Inn: Opened Fall of 2009
The Springs Motel: Newly renovated!! Located just south of the village of Yellow Springs.
I-675 Holiday Inn (Fairborn): Whether you’re planning a fun-filled family vacation, key corporate meeting, memory-making event, or relaxing getaway, the Holiday Inn Fairborn is the place to enjoy and do it all! The Holiday Inn Fairborn Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located off I-675, with easy access to I-70, I-75 and US 35
Ohio Barn Bed & Breakfast: Bed & Breakfast in Fairborn
The Inn by Wittenberg: Bed & Breakfast in Springfield
The Village Guesthouse: In the Heart of Yellow Springs
Other Places & Sites to See:
cvb.greaterspringfield.com A visitor & tourist information link — The Springfield Area Convention & Visitor’s Bureau.
www.yellowspringsohio.org — information about the Yellow Springs area
www.johnbryan.org — A great state park just one mile down the road from Young’s
www.villageofclifton.com – Home of the Clifton Mill and the Old Clifton Days Festival
www.nationaltrailparksandrec.org — Clark County Parks and Programs
www.springfieldartscouncil.org — Springfield Arts Council Events and Information
www.greenecountyohio.org –Link to information about places to visit in the Greene County area
www.ohiotourism.com A link to interesting places to travel in Ohio
www.CedarvilleOhio.net — read about the interesting town of Cedarville and what it has to offer, and the Cedarville Opera House
www.clarkcountyfair.org Read about our local county fair.
www.cliftonmill.com Visit a favorite of ours, Clifton Mill and learn about water powered grist mills, and see their amazing Christmas light display!
Historic Cemetery Road Covered Bridge in Yellow Springs — many pictures and information about this piece of local history, along with directions.
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 8th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!