Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral features fun activities for our youngest visitors (48” or less in height). Located near the batting cages at Udders & Putters, it has a corn pit & slide, Tyke’s Tractors, a straw pit & bale climbing, an inflatable obstacle course and slide, a cutout cow to milk, and lots of fun. All day admission to Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral is $4
Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral is open the same hours as Udders & Putters – see the hours here. (Weather permitting)
Combo Deal – All Day Kiddie Corral + Moovers & Shakers – $7
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 24th Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)