Our best selling Fresh Cheddar Curds are hand breaded, deep fried and served in both restaurants as a side choice or an appetizer! We offer regular, buffalo style and sweet chili style
We make all of our own ice cream right here on the farm. Our ice cream is made from a 15% butterfat mix (pasteurized milk, cream, and sugar mixture). 15% butterfat ice cream is very rich in taste. It has a smooth, creamy texture and blends well with many flavors.
Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a family fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy. The maze is created from more than 3½ acres of cornfield and has over one mile of paths. The maze is open 11am everyday (weather dependent) to around 6pm to give the last group at least an hour before it starts getting dark to find their way out.
- March 23rd - 26th Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- March 31st - April 2nd Details about this event coming soon!
- Easter Sunday, April 16th @ 2:00pm As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt.
- Sunday May 14th Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.
- May 25th-29th Celebrate Memorial Day with us. You show up, we’ll supply the fun.