Photo by Barbara Perenic
Dan Young is the current CEO (or Chief Ice Cream Dipper) at Young’s Jersey Dairy. He has worked on the farm doing many jobs since age 12 – and is in his 50th year of working, creating and being a part of what the Young Family, our hardworking Staff and amazing Guests have helped make happen.
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 24th Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)