Easter Sunday, March 27th
2:00pm – Ages 4 and Under
2:20pm – Ages 5 to 7
2:40pm – Ages 8 to 10
As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt. This event starts promptly at 2 PM for children ages 4 and under. At 2:20 PM we do it again for ages 5 to 7. At 2:40 PM we have the final hunt for ages 8 to 10.
There is no charge for this fun event.
We suggest you arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your age category, so you have time to find the line and get ready to go!
Barnabe, our mascot, will be present, so bring your cameras and have your child’s picture taken with him for you to cherish for years to come.
The Easter Egg Hunt is held rain (or snow!) or shine.
After all, what else can we do with all those hardboiled and dyed eggs?
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 8th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!