Thank you for your interest in Young’s.
Since we have so many activities at Young’s Jersey Dairy, there are many different jobs available. Here is a partial list of the many opportunities. Not all of these jobs are open. When filling out your application, please list the jobs that interest you.
Ice Cream Counter Sales, Host/Hostess, Server, Cook, Dishwasher, Busser, Udders & Putters Counter Sales, Grounds Maintenance, & Tour Guides.
We Create Fun for Our Customers!
Join Our Team and Be Part of a Great Family Tradition. The busy part of the year for Young’s Jersey Dairy is April through October.
We are looking for smiling, friendly people to join our team. You must be willing to learn new skills and truly enjoy making our Customers enjoy their visit to Young’s.
While we work hard at Young’s Jersey Dairy, we have a fun place to work. Young’s is a family owned and operated business. We have over 300 people who work here, 14 of those employees are members of the Young family!
The average employee stays at Young’s for over four years!
We have an extensive training program that covers the basics like how to dip ice cream, cook food, and more importantly, how to create great Guest Experiences.
Our Employees Enjoy These Benefits:
Employee and family discounts on meals and all purchases from Young’s Jersey Dairy
- Free play at Udders & Putters — miniature golf, driving range, batting cages and Cowvin’s Fast Slide
- College Scholarships
- Flexible Schedules
Available Shifts: Days, evenings and weekends
Steps you can take to apply for a job at Young’s Jersey Dairy:
- Visit us and fill out an application and hand it in to the manager on duty.
- We will call qualified applicants to schedule an interview.
- If you do not hear from us within two weeks, give us a call to let us know you are still interested.
- Tell us what jobs interest you the most at Young’s.
- Tell us when you are available to work.
- We are busiest on the weekends and evenings, so you must be able to work those hours.
- Tell us how many hours a week you wish to work.
Human Resources Director
- Sunday, May 8th Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.
- May 26th-30th Celebrate Memorial Day with us. You show up, we’ll supply the fun.
- June 6th – 12th Taste, enjoy & learn about Young’s Farmstead Cheese
- June 19th Take care of your dad this Father’s Day. Take him to The Golden Jersey Inn for a great meal (without doing the dishes).
- June 27th - July 4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Independence Day Week.