October 7th & 8th
11am-6p (Event times vary – see below)
Enjoy a full day of family fun with our biggest festival of the year. Take your picture with Humongus Gus, our 800+ pound pumpkin, taste freshly made Pumpkin Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes, take a tour of our cheese making facility and watch cow milking. And don’t forget to try our latest addition – Pumpkin Bowling!
Make plans with your family to visit and enjoy the country for a few hours. We park cars across the road in a field, so we never run out of parking space. The Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival is held rain or shine.
Cowvin’s Corny Maze 11a – 6p
Cow Milking Demonstrations 4 Hourly Demonstrations starting at 1p
Pumpkin Donut Hole Making 11a – 6p
Pumpkin Painting Noon – 6p
Human Powered Pumpkin Launcher 11a – 6p
Young’s Farmstead Cheese Samples 11a – 6p
Young’s Farmstead Cheese Production Tour – 12:30p, 2p, 3:30p, 5p
- February 24th - 26th Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale
- March 23rd - 26th Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- March 31st - April 2nd Details about this event coming soon!
- Easter Sunday, April 16th @ 2:00pm As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt.
- Sunday May 14th Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.