Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a family fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy. The maze is created from more than 3½ acres of cornfield and has over one mile of paths. The maze is open 11am everyday (weather dependent) to around 6pm to give the last group at least an hour before it starts getting dark to find their way out.
Cowvin’s Corny Maze goes through our cornfield and has many twists, dead-ends and tricky twists. It’s an adventure! Tickets can be purchased at Cowvin’s Corny Bin or in The Marketplace in The Dairy Store.
Open every day 11am-6pm through Oct 23rd
This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
We make all of our own ice cream right here on the farm. Our ice cream is made from a 15% butterfat mix (pasteurized milk, cream, and sugar mixture). 15% butterfat ice cream is very rich in taste. It has a smooth, creamy texture and blends well with many flavors.
Our best selling Fresh Cheddar Curds are hand breaded, deep fried and served in both restaurants as a side choice or an appetizer! We offer regular, buffalo style and sweet chili style
Friday & Saturday Nights Sept 30th – October 29th
Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall! Our Haunted Wagon Ride and Scary Stories are designed for families with children. It will be scary!
Oct 8th – A car show that benefits the upkeep of the school located on New Carlisle Pike, fund busing to school, buy materials for doing school work from 1978. The money also pays for busing students to come whose school cannot afford it, furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
Oct 8th – A day of hoopla with over 200 arts, crafts & food vendors, two music stages, a beer garden and street performers throughout town. A festival like no other.
Park in the grass on the west side of the road at Young’s and enjoy free shuttle buses to and from Yellow Springs 9am-6pm.
- November 25th – December 18th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas
- January 13th – 16th Help us celebrate our birthday with specials all over the farm.
- January 30th – February 5th Start practicing your MOOs now! If your MOO is good enough – you’ll get rewarded.
- February 10th - 14th Bring your sweetheart to The Golden Jersey Inn for a Special Valentine’s Deal.
- February 24th - 26th Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale