Young’s is #1 for Family Fun. What to do on your visit to Young’s?
- Visit The Dairy Store where we serve Young’s homemade ice cream along with breakfast, lunch & dinner (sandwiches and side orders) seven days a week.
- Or visit The Golden Jersey Inn for lunch and dinner (and breakfast on Sat & Sun) with table service and a smile. Best selling menu items include homemade chicken & Dumplings, Grandma’s Meatloaf, Beef & Noodles and Buttermilk chicken. Both restaurants use our Farmstead Cheese made 100% with our Jersey cow milk. Try Deep Fried Breaded Cheddar Curds – served original, buffalo or sweet chili style.
- Explore our working Dairy Farm. Pet our friendly goats and watch us milk cows daily (approximately 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm). Visit other farm animals, too, in the public area of the barn.
- Have fun at Udders & Putters
- Two miniature golf courses
- Batting cages with hardball and softball machines
- Covered and natural grass tee driving range
- Moovers & Shakers – a fun barrel ride around the farm
- Cowvin’s Fast Slide – a fast and furious ride down a fun slide with a Guest minimum height of 42”
- Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral – for our younger Guests. Plenty of fun activities with a maximum height of 48”
- Young’s hosts many great events throughout the year. Check out the list on our Cowlendar of Events – we’re confident you’ll find a reason to visit Young’s soon. Our biggest and most popular events include:
- Young’s Annual Cheese Anniversary – celebrating the years since we started making our Farmstead Cheese in 2009
- The Wool Gathering – one of the largest celebrations of natural fibers in the country. Local farmers and up to 100 vendors from 14+ states put on a great show
- Pick Your Own Pumpkins & Cowvin’s Corny Maze
- Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- Vintage Truck Show
Young’s family and the 320 people who work at Young’s look forward to you and your family visit to our farm soon!
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 8th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!