When you visit Young’s, please stop over at the Barn to say hello to our goats and cows – and sometimes other farm animals. Our goats love the company and are usually quite interactive with humans! If you wish to hand-feed the goats, cups of goat food are available in the Dairy Store Farmstead Cheese Shop.
Everyday around 4:30 to 5:30 PM you can watch us milk our cows from the public area of the barn. Most days, the person doing the milking is a Young family member – and are always happy to answer your questions.
The Farm Animal Petting Area is located on the east end of the Barn – just follow the walking paths from The Dairy Store – about 250 feet away. We recommend you pay attention if you have an ice cream cone in your hand while petting the goats – they like ice cream, too!
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 8th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!