When you visit Young’s, please stop over at the Barn to say hello to our goats and cows – and sometimes other farm animals. Our goats love the company and are usually quite interactive with humans! If you wish to hand-feed the goats, cups of goat food are available in the Dairy Store Farmstead Cheese Shop.
Everyday around 4:30 to 5:30 PM you can watch us milk our cows from the public area of the barn. Most days, the person doing the milking is a Young family member – and are always happy to answer your questions.
The Farm Animal Petting Area is located on the east end of the Barn – just follow the walking paths from The Dairy Store – about 250 feet away. We recommend you pay attention if you have an ice cream cone in your hand while petting the goats – they like ice cream, too!
- February 24th - 26th Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale
- March 23rd - 26th Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- March 31st - April 2nd Details about this event coming soon!
- Easter Sunday, April 16th @ 2:00pm As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt.
- Sunday May 14th Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.