In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ®– an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course.
We built a new 18 hole miniature golf course in 2000 to keep up with the demand of challenging miniature golf and our picnic customers. Our courses are open year-round (even in the snow, if you are that interested in playing mini-golf!)
Our original course, nicknamed “Greener Pastures”, is usually noted as the more challenging of the two courses.
The new course, “Barnyard Blitz” was built in 2000 and has many challenging holes.
Cost of miniature golf is $5.75 (ages 5-11) and $6.75 (ages 12 and over) per person per course. Save $1.00 a game weekday mornings & afternoons. – Monday thru Friday before 6pm. Ages 4 and under play either course for only $1.50 anytime.
Groups of 10 or more persons playing miniature golf will receive a 20% discount.
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 8th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!