In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ®– an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course.
We built a new 18 hole miniature golf course in 2000 to keep up with the demand of challenging miniature golf and our picnic customers. Our courses are open year-round (even in the snow, if you are that interested in playing mini-golf!)
Our original course, nicknamed “Greener Pastures”, is usually noted as the more challenging of the two courses.
The new course, “Barnyard Blitz” was built in 2000 and has many challenging holes.
Cost of miniature golf is $5.50 (ages 5-11) and $6.50 (ages 12 and over) per person per course. Save $1.00 a game weekday mornings & afternoons. – Monday thru Friday before 6pm. Ages 4 and under play either course for only $1.50 anytime.
Groups of 10 or more persons playing miniature golf will receive a 20% discount.
- August 15th - October 31st Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 4th - 7th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 19th & 20th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- Every Day Starting September 19th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- September 26th - 9am-4pm The Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” Vehicle show will be held at Young’s Jersey Dairy this year