In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ®– an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course.
We built a new 18 hole miniature golf course in 2000 to keep up with the demand of challenging miniature golf and our picnic customers. Our courses are open year-round (even in the snow, if you are that interested in playing mini-golf!)
Our original course, nicknamed “Greener Pastures”, is usually noted as the more challenging of the two courses.
The new course, “Barnyard Blitz” was built in 2000 and has many challenging holes.
Cost of miniature golf is $5.50 (ages 5-11) and $6.50 (ages 12 and over) per person per course. Save $1.00 a game weekday mornings & afternoons. – Monday thru Friday before 6pm. Ages 4 and under play either course for only $1.50 anytime.
Groups of 10 or more persons playing miniature golf will receive a 20% discount.
- June 29th - July 5th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Independence Day Week.
- July 18th & 19th Join us for the Annual Young’s Charity Bike Tour. There are one and two day ride options.
- August 1st Join us for our Annual Vintage Truck – Young’s Truck Show. See over 100 antique trucks from all over the country.
- Aug 1st - October 31st Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 4th - 7th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.