In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ®– an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course.
We built a new 18 hole miniature golf course in 2000 to keep up with the demand of challenging miniature golf and our picnic customers. Our courses are open year-round (even in the snow, if you are that interested in playing mini-golf!)
Our original course, nicknamed “Greener Pastures”, is usually noted as the more challenging of the two courses.
The new course, “Barnyard Blitz” was built in 2000 and has many challenging holes.
Cost of miniature golf is $5.50 (ages 5-11) and $6.50 (ages 12 and over) per person per course. Save $1.00 a game weekday mornings & afternoons. – Monday thru Friday before 6pm. Ages 4 and under play either course for only $1.50 anytime.
Groups of 10 or more persons playing miniature golf will receive a 20% discount.
- February 8th – 14th Bring your sweetheart to The Golden Jersey Inn for a Special Valentine’s Deal.
- February 26th-29th Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale
- March 24th-28th Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- Easter Sunday, March 27th @ 2:00pm As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 4,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt.
- Sunday, May 8th Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.