Sunday May 8th
Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.
Breakfast – 8am-11am $14.95, age 4-10 $5.95.
Brunch & Dinner $20.95 including beverage and dessert. Age 4-10 $8.95. Age 3 and under free. (Buffet only on Mother’s Day. Our regular menu will not be available).
|Breakfast: 8am-11am||Brunch: 11am-2pm||Dinner: 2pm-8pm|
|Scrambled Eggs||Scrambled Eggs||Meatloaf|
|French Toast||French Toast||Brown Gravy|
|Pastries||Pastries||Chicken & Dumplings|
|Pork Sausage||Pork Sausage||Sweet Potato Bread|
|Turkey Sausage||Biscuits & Gravy||Salad Bar|
|Biscuits & Gravy||Bacon||Buttermilk Chicken|
|Bacon||Hash Brown Casserole||Hand Carved Roast Sirloin|
|Hash Brown Casserole||Maple Syrup||Beef & Noodles|
|Fresh Fruit||Fresh Fruit||Cole Slaw|
|Maple Syrup||Brown Gravy||Corn|
|Cream Cheese||Chicken & Dumplings||Mashed Potatoes|
|Butter||Sweet Potato Bread||Sweet Potato Casserole|
|Hand Carved Roast Sirloin|
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 8th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!