Call The Golden Jersey Inn at 937-324-2050 – Hours & Directions
The Golden Jersey Inn is a place to gather over a good, country home cooked meal for conversation and a good time.
We specialize in groups of family and friends. Children are very welcome.
The Golden Jersey Inn is located just to the north of our miniature golf courses @ Udders & Putters.
The main theme and vision of The Golden Jersey Inn menu is focus on good tasting, fresh, home style country cooked meals. While Young’s is already associated with legendary ice cream, this menu associates us with a legendary home cooked meal.
Our Customers want good tasting food when they eat away from home. We aim to deliver what our Customers want. Most of the menu is traditional, with enough room to add creative & seasonal items.
Desserts are a big part of our menu because of who we are and our reputation for great homemade ice cream.
The Golden Jersey Inn is a barn with open wood beam framing and wood plank siding. It was constructed with wood pegs and authentic style joinery very similar to our red barn that was built in 1869.
The interior is really impressive with the big 9 by 13 inch oak timber frames, and a ceiling over 30 feet high!
The Golden Jersey Inn seats about 170 guests. It has a gift shop located just inside the front entrance that doubles as a waiting area.
We feature full table service with breakfast, lunch, and dinner being served.
Click below to download a PDF version of our current menus.
- February 8th – 14th Bring your sweetheart to The Golden Jersey Inn for a Special Valentine’s Deal.
- February 26th-29th Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale
- March 24th-28th Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- Easter Sunday, March 27th @ 2:00pm As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 4,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt.
- Sunday, May 8th Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.