Call The Golden Jersey Inn at 937-324-2050 – Hours & Directions
The Golden Jersey Inn is a place to gather over a good, country home cooked meal for conversation and a good time.
We specialize in groups of family and friends. Children are very welcome.
The Golden Jersey Inn is located just to the north of our miniature golf courses @ Udders & Putters.
The main theme and vision of The Golden Jersey Inn menu is focus on good tasting, fresh, home style country cooked meals. While Young’s is already associated with legendary ice cream, this menu associates us with a legendary home cooked meal.
Our Customers want good tasting food when they eat away from home. We aim to deliver what our Customers want. Most of the menu is traditional, with enough room to add creative & seasonal items.
Desserts are a big part of our menu because of who we are and our reputation for great homemade ice cream.
The Golden Jersey Inn is a barn with open wood beam framing and wood plank siding. It was constructed with wood pegs and authentic style joinery very similar to our red barn that was built in 1869.
The interior is really impressive with the big 9 by 13 inch oak timber frames, and a ceiling over 30 feet high!
The Golden Jersey Inn seats about 170 guests. It has a gift shop located just inside the front entrance that doubles as a waiting area.
We feature full table service with breakfast, lunch, and dinner being served.
Click below to download a PDF version of our current menus.
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 24th Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)
- November 25th – December 18th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas