Call The Golden Jersey Inn at 937-324-2050 – Hours & Directions
The Golden Jersey Inn is a place to gather over a good, country home cooked meal for conversation and a good time.
We specialize in groups of family and friends. Children are very welcome.
The Golden Jersey Inn is located just to the north of our miniature golf courses @ Udders & Putters.
The main theme and vision of The Golden Jersey Inn menu is focus on good tasting, fresh, home style country cooked meals. While Young’s is already associated with legendary ice cream, this menu associates us with a legendary home cooked meal.
Our Customers want good tasting food when they eat away from home. We aim to deliver what our Customers want. Most of the menu is traditional, with enough room to add creative & seasonal items.
Desserts are a big part of our menu because of who we are and our reputation for great homemade ice cream.
The Golden Jersey Inn is a barn with open wood beam framing and wood plank siding. It was constructed with wood pegs and authentic style joinery very similar to our red barn that was built in 1869.
The interior is really impressive with the big 9 by 13 inch oak timber frames, and a ceiling over 30 feet high!
The Golden Jersey Inn seats about 170 guests. It has a gift shop located just inside the front entrance that doubles as a waiting area.
We feature full table service with breakfast, lunch, and dinner being served.
Click below to download a PDF version of our current menus.
- August 15th - October 31st Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 4th - 7th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 19th & 20th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- Every Day Starting September 19th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- September 26th - 9am-4pm The Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” Vehicle show will be held at Young’s Jersey Dairy this year