Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a family fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy. The maze is created from more than 3½ acres of cornfield and has over one mile of paths. The maze is open 11am everyday (weather dependent) to around 6pm to give the last group at least an hour before it starts getting dark to find their way out.
Cowvin’s Corny Maze goes through our cornfield and has many twists, dead-ends and tricky twists. It’s an adventure! Tickets can be purchased at Cowvin’s Corny Bin or in The Marketplace in The Dairy Store.
Open every day 11am-6pm through Oct 23rd
This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
We make all of our own ice cream right here on the farm. Our ice cream is made from a 15% butterfat mix (pasteurized milk, cream, and sugar mixture). 15% butterfat ice cream is very rich in taste. It has a smooth, creamy texture and blends well with many flavors.
Our best selling Fresh Cheddar Curds are hand breaded, deep fried and served in both restaurants as a side choice or an appetizer! We offer regular, buffalo style and sweet chili style
Friday & Saturday Nights Sept 30th – October 29th
Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall! Our Haunted Wagon Ride and Scary Stories are designed for families with children. It will be scary!
Oct 8th – A car show that benefits the upkeep of the school located on New Carlisle Pike, fund busing to school, buy materials for doing school work from 1978. The money also pays for busing students to come whose school cannot afford it, furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
Oct 8th – A day of hoopla with over 200 arts, crafts & food vendors, two music stages, a beer garden and street performers throughout town. A festival like no other.
Park in the grass on the west side of the road at Young’s and enjoy free shuttle buses to and from Yellow Springs 9am-6pm.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 7th & 8th Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 14th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!