March 31st – April 2nd
Do you remember last year when we had a scary, crazy blizzard on April 2? We don’t know the exact strength of the storm, but we’re pretty sure it exceeded 70 mph – because it blew ‘Jersey’ off her sign perch – and she had been up there since the 1960’s!
We had a lot of fun (and a lot of work) over the two weeks after her fall from the sign, getting Jersey repaired, and then the ceremony of putting her back on her perch where she belongs. It became a news story that a lot of folks followed, even out of state.
We decided to celebrate the one year anniversary of ‘Jersey’ by reposting some of the pictures and events from last year on our Facebook and Instagram page, posting some pictures and videos we did not use last year and retelling the story of ‘Jersey’ falling off her sign.
We’re also putting all milkshakes on sale this weekend at both restaurants – all milkshakes are $1.50 off Fri-Sun Mar 31-Apr 2. In case you don’t get it – the fall shook Jersey (and her milk) up – hence a milkshake sale! Yes, we know that’s cheesy – but what do you expect from a place that calls its large milkshake a Bullshake?
Visit Young’s Facebook page the week leading up to the ‘Down Goes Jersey’ weekend, and then visit Young’s for a good deal on a milkshake – and say hello to Jersey while you are here!
- June 28th - July 4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Independence Day Week.
- July 15th & 16th Join us for the Annual Young’s Charity Bike Tour. There are one and two day ride options.
- August 5th Join us for our Annual Vintage Truck – Young’s Truck Show. See over 100 antique trucks from all over the country.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 1st-4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.