March 30th – April 1st, 2018
Do you remember when we had a scary, crazy blizzard on April 2, 2016?
Do you remember when we had a scary, crazy blizzard on April 2, 2016? We don’t know the exact strength of the storm, but we’re pretty sure it exceeded 70 mph – because it blew ‘Jersey’ off her sign perch – and she had been up there since the 1960’s!
We had a lot of fun (and a lot of work) over the two weeks after her fall from the sign, getting Jersey repaired, and then the ceremony of putting her back on her perch where she belongs. It became a news story that a lot of folks followed, even out of state.
We decided to celebrate the anniversary of ‘Jersey’ by reposting some of the pictures and events from last year on our Facebook and Instagram page, posting some pictures and videos we did not use last year and retelling the story of ‘Jersey’ falling off her sign.
We’re also putting all milkshakes on sale this weekend at both restaurants – all milkshakes are $1.50 off. In case you don’t get it – the fall shook Jersey (and her milk) up – hence a milkshake sale! Yes, we know that’s cheesy – but what do you expect from a place that calls its large milkshake a Bullshake?
Visit Young’s Facebook page the week leading up to the ‘Down Goes Jersey’ weekend, and then visit Young’s for a good deal on a milkshake – and say hello to Jersey while you are here!
- Sunday May 13th, 2018 Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.
- May 24th-28th, 2018 Celebrate Memorial Day with us. You show up, we’ll supply the fun.
- June 4th–10th, 2018 Taste, enjoy & learn about Young’s Farmstead Cheese
- June 17th, 2018 Take care of your dad this Father’s Day. Take him to The Golden Jersey Inn for a great meal (without doing the dishes).
- June 29th - July 5th, 2018 Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Independence Day Week.