Sunday May 14th
Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.
Breakfast – 8am-11am $14.95, age 4-10 $5.95.
Brunch & Dinner $20.95 including beverage and dessert. Age 4-10 $8.95. Age 3 and under free. (Buffet only on Mother’s Day. Our regular menu will not be available).
|Breakfast: 8am-11am||Brunch: 11am-2pm||Dinner: 2pm-8pm|
|Scrambled Eggs||Scrambled Eggs||Meatloaf|
|French Toast||French Toast||Brown Gravy|
|Pastries||Pastries||Chicken & Dumplings|
|Pork Sausage||Pork Sausage||Sweet Potato Bread|
|Turkey Sausage||Biscuits & Gravy||Salad Bar|
|Biscuits & Gravy||Bacon||Buttermilk Chicken|
|Bacon||Hash Brown Casserole||Hand Carved Roast Sirloin|
|Hash Brown Casserole||Maple Syrup||Beef & Noodles|
|Fresh Fruit||Fresh Fruit||Cole Slaw|
|Maple Syrup||Brown Gravy||Corn|
|Cream Cheese||Chicken & Dumplings||Mashed Potatoes|
|Butter||Sweet Potato Bread||Sweet Potato Casserole|
|Hand Carved Roast Sirloin|
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Open daily 11am to 6pm through Oct 29 This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 23rd Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)
- November 24th – December 17th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas