Join us Fri-Mon Jan 13-16, 2017 as we celebrate the 148th year since our farm was founded. That’s the year the red barn was built by relatives of the Young family (it would be 75 years before it was actually painted red!). We purposely started celebrating our birthday in January – during the cold, short days in the winter we know you need reasons to plan a visit to Young’s – even the goats tend to stay inside the barn! Find your mittens, bundle up and join us.
We have put together great birthday deals to encourage you and your family to visit us Jan 13-16. Here are the details:
- • At The Dairy Store – $1.48 one dip waffle cones, $1.48 cheeseburgers and $1.48 kid’s meals.
- • At The Golden Jersey Inn – $1.48 cheeseburgers and kid’s meals.
- • At both restaurants – Get a Red, White & Blue Sundae in a souvenir Young’s glass for $4.25. Enjoy an order of our famous Deep Fried Cheddar Cheese Curds for $2.99 (a tasty side choice to go along with your cheeseburger).
- • Take home a couple Young’s Cheese Samplers or Fresh Curd Samplers – each has four kinds of cheese or curds in them for $4.99.
- • At Udders & Putters – a game of miniature golf is $1.48 and a medium bucket of balls for the driving range is $1.48. Weather permitting, of course. The driving range will be open for sure as we have heated and covered tees – but miniature golf doesn’t work very well with snow on the ground!
You can read a longer version (along with many pictures) of Young’s history here.
Young’s 148th Birthday only happens once – please join us!