In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ®– an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course. 1995 marked the first year for our driving range. 1996 saw the addition of a state of the art 9 position batting cage, which features softball and hardball pitching machines
The nine position batting cage we added in 1996 is the best in the area. It features slow & fast pitch softball as well as 4 different speeds of baseball.
Our batting cages can operate in the rain, but not when it’s below 40 degrees – so if the weather is questionable, please call Udders & Putters at 937-325-0502.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 7th & 8th Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 14th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!