In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ®– an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course. 1995 marked the first year for our driving range. 1996 saw the addition of a state of the art 9 position batting cage, which features softball and hardball pitching machines
The nine position batting cage we added in 1996 is the best in the area. It features slow & fast pitch softball as well as 4 different speeds of baseball.
Our batting cages can operate in the rain, but not when it’s below 40 degrees – so if the weather is questionable, please call Udders & Putters at 937-325-0502.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 1st-4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 16th & 17th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- September 23rd - 9am-4pm The Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” Vehicle show will be held at Young’s Jersey Dairy this year