We built the first part of our Dairy Store in 1968. We did this to have room to add a line of baked goods and sandwiches to our menu. We located the bakery in the old store. The bakery complimented the ice cream part of our business, especially in the winter months.
By 1972 we needed more room. We doubled the size of the new store building and moved the bakery production facilities over to it. We used the old store building for a variety of things. Today it is where we make all of our homemade ice cream.
Between 1972 and 1990 we have added additional parking, more seating for the restaurant, and expanded the kitchen area to keep up with the increased demand for sandwiches and meals. Our latest big addition to our restaurant was in the spring of 1990 when we doubled our inside seating capacity and added a meeting room.
In 2009 we converted our Gift Shop into what is now the Farmstead Cheese Marketplace. We sell our Homemade Farmstead Cheese, have samples of some our new flavors and can purchase our packaged Homemade Ice Cream here as well.
Our Dairy Store has indoor seating for 180 guests.There is a large front porch with picnic tables, and more picnic tables located just to the side of the Dairy Store (toward the barn) if you wish to take your food outside to enjoy the country atmosphere and the farm animals.
Our menu features many homemade ice cream treats, sandwiches of all kinds, a full breakfast, and delicious treats from our own bakery.
- June 28th - July 4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Independence Day Week.
- July 15th & 16th Join us for the Annual Young’s Charity Bike Tour. There are one and two day ride options.
- August 5th Join us for our Annual Vintage Truck – Young’s Truck Show. See over 100 antique trucks from all over the country.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 1st-4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.