Ever since we introduced an official Young’s shirt – people have been sending us pictures of their family wearing them, all over the world.
We have pictures of people in almost every country in the world and every continent – including Antarctica!
The pictures that you have sent to us have been framed and are located around our Dairy Store dining room and lobby. Now we have begun to put those pictures online. You can view parts of our old album here. However, we’re busy converting that to a more visual display on Pinterest.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 1st-4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 16th & 17th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- September 23rd - 9am-4pm The Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” Vehicle show will be held at Young’s Jersey Dairy this year