Ever since we introduced an official Young’s shirt – people have been sending us pictures of their family wearing them, all over the world.
We have pictures of people in almost every country in the world and every continent – including Antarctica!
The pictures that you have sent to us have been framed and are located around our Dairy Store dining room and lobby. Now we have begun to put those pictures online. You can view parts of our old album here. However, we’re busy converting that to a more visual display on Pinterest.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Open daily 11am to 6pm through Oct 29 This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 23rd Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)
- November 24th – December 17th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas