November 23rd – December 16th, 2018
Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas
Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas.
Choose and cut your tree from our 30 acre farm or select a freshly cut tree. We will shake, wrap and load your tree for you.
Our gift shop has tree stands, ornaments and gifts along with wreaths, handmade grave blankets and crosses.
Located just south Young’s Jersey Dairy — look for the little red tree barn next to Route 68.
- August 4th, 2018 - 9am-4pm Join us for our Annual Vintage Truck – Young’s Truck Show. See over 100 antique trucks from all over the country.
- August 4th - October 28th, 2018 Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- August 31st - September 3rd, 2018 Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 15th & 16th, 2018 See the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Shop and browse over 100 vendors from several states. Free admission!
- Sept 22nd-Oct 28th, 2018 - Open daily 11am to 6pm This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.