Saturday, October 14th – Registration 10am – Noon w/ Awards at 3pm sharp! – $10 entry fee
- 51 Awards – 16 special awards including best of show and top 35
- Dash Plaques – To 1st 200 cars registered at the show
- Activities – 50/50 Raffle, Free entry drawings, Silent auction, Music
- Music – Provided by DJ Dick Ryman – Live music 12:30 to 1:30pm
- Yellow Springs Street Fair Weekend – Rides provided to Yellow Springs and back
Reason for show:
Upkeep of the school located on New Carlisle Pike, fund busing to school, buy materials for doing school work from 1878. The money also pays for busing students to come whose school cannot afford it, furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
The school was rebuilt by the retired teachers to its historical past and is as close as it could be to its 1878 beginning. Retired teachers dressed in period clothing volunteer their time to teach the students.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Open daily 11am to 6pm through Oct 29 This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 23rd Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)
- November 24th – December 17th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas