Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral features fun activities for our youngest visitors (48” or less in height). Located near the batting cages at Udders & Putters, it has a corn pit & slide, Tyke’s Tractors, a straw pit & bale climbing, an inflatable obstacle course and slide, a cutout cow to milk, and lots of fun.
Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral is open the same hours as Udders & Putters – see the hours here. (Weather permitting)
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 1st-4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 16th & 17th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- September 23rd - 9am-4pm The Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” Vehicle show will be held at Young’s Jersey Dairy this year