In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ® – an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course. 1994 marked the first year for our driving range.
Our driving range opened for business in August of 1994. It has grown from a mowed down corn field to the nicest facility in the area.
We feature 40 natural grass tees and 20 artificial grass tees (10 of which are heated & covered for cold/rainy/snowy/windy days). The driving range is well lit for nighttime use.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 7th & 8th Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 14th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!