In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ®– an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course. 1994 marked the first year for our driving range.
Our driving range opened for business in August of 1994. It has grown from a mowed down corn field to the nicest facility in the area.
We feature 40 natural grass tees and 20 artificial grass tees (10 of which are heated & covered for cold/rainy/snowy/windy days). The driving range is well lit for nighttime use.
$5.95 – Small bucket of approximately 40 balls
$8.25 – Medium bucket of approximately 70 balls
$10.50 – Large bucket of approximately 100 balls
$14.75 – Jumbo bucket of approximately 150 balls
- March 23rd - 26th Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- March 31st - April 2nd, 2017
- Easter Sunday, April 16th @ 2:00pm As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt.
- Sunday May 14th Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.
- May 25th-29th Celebrate Memorial Day with us. You show up, we’ll supply the fun.