In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ® – an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course. 1994 marked the first year for our driving range.
Our driving range opened for business in August of 1994. It has grown from a mowed down corn field to the nicest facility in the area.
We feature 40 natural grass tees and 20 artificial grass tees (10 of which are heated & covered for cold/rainy/snowy/windy days). The driving range is well lit for nighttime use.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Open daily 11am to 6pm through Oct 29 This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 23rd Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)
- November 24th – December 17th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas