In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ® – an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course. 1994 marked the first year for our driving range.
Our driving range opened for business in August of 1994. It has grown from a mowed down corn field to the nicest facility in the area.
We feature 40 natural grass tees and 20 artificial grass tees (10 of which are heated & covered for cold/rainy/snowy/windy days). The driving range is well lit for nighttime use.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 1st-4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 16th & 17th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- September 23rd - 9am-4pm The Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” Vehicle show will be held at Young’s Jersey Dairy this year