September 29th/30th and Friday & Saturday Nights in October, 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall! Our Haunted Wagon Ride and Scary Stories are designed for families with children. It will be scary!
A responsible adult must accompany all children under age 11. This is a family fun activity that will help get you into the proper Halloween spirit!
PARENTS: We have designed this ride for families with children. We don’t touch, grab, or chase anyone, but we do try to make it scary and fun. The ride goes into a very dark cornfield where our ‘monsters and goblins’ live. There will be chainsaws (without the chains!), boo’s and other scary things going on.
After arriving at the farm, purchase your tickets at Cowvin’s Corn Bin, (located between the restaurant and the barn).
You then go to our Storytelling Theatre, where professional storytellers will haunt you with tales of ghosts & goblins and scary things that go bump in the night!
Then you board our wagon for a fearsome trip to our haunted cornfield,
where who knows what will greet you!
The charge is $10 for adults and children ages 5 and older. Ages four and under are $4.
We run the Haunted Wagon Rides on Friday and Saturday Nights, from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM (weather permitting) starting the first weekend in October.
- March 23rd - 26th Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- March 31st - April 2nd, 2017
- Easter Sunday, April 16th @ 2:00pm As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt.
- Sunday May 14th Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.
- May 25th-29th Celebrate Memorial Day with us. You show up, we’ll supply the fun.