Sept 28th/29th, 2018 + Fridays & Saturdays in October
Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall! Our Haunted Wagon Ride and Scary Stories are designed for families with children. It will be scary!
A responsible adult must accompany all children under age 11. This is a family fun activity that will help get you into the proper Halloween spirit!
PARENTS: We have designed this ride for families with children. We don’t touch, grab, or chase anyone, but we do try to make it scary and fun. The ride goes into a very dark cornfield where our ‘monsters and goblins’ live. There will be chainsaws (without the chains!), boo’s and other scary things going on.
After arriving at the farm, purchase your tickets at Cowvin’s Corn Bin, (located between the restaurant and the barn).
You then go to our Storytelling Theatre, where professional storytellers will haunt you with tales of ghosts & goblins and scary things that go bump in the night!
Then you board our wagon for a fearsome trip to our haunted cornfield,
where who knows what will greet you!
The charge is $11 for adults and children ages 5 and older. Ages four and under are $5.
We run the Haunted Wagon Rides on Friday and Saturday Nights, from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM (weather permitting) starting the first weekend in October.
- January 22nd – January 28th, 2018 Start practicing your MOOs now! If your MOO is good enough – you’ll get rewarded.
- February 9th - 14th, 2018 Bring your sweetheart to The Golden Jersey Inn for a Special Valentine’s Deal.
- February 23rd - 25th, 2018 Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale
- March 22nd-25th, 2018 Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- March 30th - April 1st, 2018 Do you remember when we had a scary, crazy blizzard on April 2, 2016?