Young's Deep Fried Cheddar Cheese Curds - Buffalo Style!
June 4th–10th, 2018
Taste, enjoy & learn about Young’s Farmstead Cheese
We offer unlimited Young’s Family Fun Wristbands all week to help celebrate our 8th year of making Young’s Farmstead Cheese! Good for unlimited family fun all over the farm – unlimited miniature golf, batting cages, driving range, Cowvin’s Fast Slide, Moovers & Shakers & Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral. Price is $14 for ages 12 and over and $8 for ages 11 and under. Wristbands good only on day of purchase and can be purchased anywhere on the farm.
Watch or join the fun run! ‘The Cheddar Challenge‘ – a 5k trail run starting at 9am on Saturday, June 10th. We’re expecting up to 1,000 5K runners and walkers!
Young’s Deep Fried Cheddar Cheese Curds on sale at both restaurants during our Cheese Anniversary at $3.49. Regular, Buffalo or Sweet Chili style!
On Saturday & Sunday June 10 & 11 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. get an order of curds from “Young’s on the Moove” – our new food truck. Or order a panini-style grilled cheese sandwich and enjoy a 1/2 pint of Young’s Homemade Ice Cream. Young’s on the Moove will be parked on our Farm Plaza, where you can enjoy watching the goats while tasting an order of deep fried cheddar curds.
Sample Young’s Farmstead Cheese, which is on sale all week. Purchase one piece of homemade cheese, pint of fresh cheddar curds, or sampler package, get one of equal or lesser value for only $3.00!
- Jersey Girl Cheddar
- Red Barn Cheddar
- Toreador Aged Cheddar
- Vintage 2+ yr Cheddar
- Natural Wood Smoked Cheddar (using apple wood)
- Bourbon Oak Barrel Smoked Aged Cheddar
- Baby Swiss
- Applewood Smoked Baby Swiss
- It’s Gouda
Fresh Cheddar Curds (cheese before it is pressed and aged)
- White Cheddar Curds
- Garlic Cheddar Curds
- Cajun Cheddar Curds
- Italian Cheddar Curds
- Dill Cheddar Curds
- Cheddar Ranch Curds
- Sweet Basil Garlic Cheddar Curds
See How We Make Cheese
- Tour Cheese Production Facility – tours available both days, multiple times
- Saturday – 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm, 5:30pm
- Sunday – 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm
- November 24th – December 17th, 2017 Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas
- January 12th – 15th, 2018 Help us celebrate our birthday with specials all over the farm.
- January 22nd – January 28th, 2018 Start practicing your MOOs now! If your MOO is good enough – you’ll get rewarded.
- February 9th - 14th, 2018 Bring your sweetheart to The Golden Jersey Inn for a Special Valentine’s Deal.
- February 23rd - 25th, 2018 Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale