In 1993, we added the first activity at Udders & Putters ®– an 18 hole, farm theme miniature golf course. 1994 marked the first year for our driving range.
Our driving range opened for business in August of 1994. It has grown from a mowed down corn field to the nicest facility in the area.
We feature 40 natural grass tees and 20 artificial grass tees (10 of which are heated & covered for cold/rainy/snowy/windy days). The driving range is well lit for nighttime use.
$5.95 – Small bucket of approximately 40 balls
$8.25 – Medium bucket of approximately 70 balls
$10.50 – Large bucket of approximately 100 balls
$14.75 – Jumbo bucket of approximately 150 balls
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 24th Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)