Easter Sunday, April 16th
2:00pm – Ages 4 and Under
2:20pm – Ages 5 to 7
2:40pm – Ages 8 to 10
As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt. This event starts promptly at 2 PM for children ages 4 and under. At 2:20 PM we do it again for ages 5 to 7. At 2:40 PM we have the final hunt for ages 8 to 10.
There is no charge for this fun event.
We suggest you arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your age category, so you have time to find the line and get ready to go!
Barnabe, our mascot, will be present, so bring your cameras and have your child’s picture taken with him for you to cherish for years to come.
The Easter Egg Hunt is held rain (or snow!) or shine.
After all, what else can we do with all those hardboiled and dyed eggs?
- June 28th - July 4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Independence Day Week.
- July 15th & 16th Join us for the Annual Young’s Charity Bike Tour. There are one and two day ride options.
- August 5th Join us for our Annual Vintage Truck – Young’s Truck Show. See over 100 antique trucks from all over the country.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 1st-4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.