Easter Sunday, April 16th
2:00pm – Ages 4 and Under
2:20pm – Ages 5 to 7
2:40pm – Ages 8 to 10
As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt. This event starts promptly at 2 PM for children ages 4 and under. At 2:20 PM we do it again for ages 5 to 7. At 2:40 PM we have the final hunt for ages 8 to 10.
There is no charge for this fun event.
We suggest you arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your age category, so you have time to find the line and get ready to go!
Barnabe, our mascot, will be present, so bring your cameras and have your child’s picture taken with him for you to cherish for years to come.
The Easter Egg Hunt is held rain (or snow!) or shine.
After all, what else can we do with all those hardboiled and dyed eggs?
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Open daily 11am to 6pm through Oct 29 This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 23rd Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)
- November 24th – December 17th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas