Easter Sunday, April 1st, 2018 @ 2:00pm
As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt.
2:00pm – Ages 4 and Under
2:20pm – Ages 5 to 7
2:40pm – Ages 8 to 10
As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt. This event starts promptly at 2 PM for children ages 4 and under. At 2:20 PM we do it again for ages 5 to 7. At 2:40 PM we have the final hunt for ages 8 to 10.
There is no charge for this fun event.
We suggest you arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your age category, so you have time to find the line and get ready to go!
Barnabe, our mascot, will be present, so bring your cameras and have your child’s picture taken with him for you to cherish for years to come.
The Easter Egg Hunt is held rain (or snow!) or shine.
After all, what else can we do with all those hardboiled and dyed eggs?
- August 4th, 2018 - 9am-4pm Join us for our Annual Vintage Truck – Young’s Truck Show. See over 100 antique trucks from all over the country.
- August 4th - October 28th, 2018 Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- August 31st - September 3rd, 2018 Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 15th & 16th, 2018 See the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Shop and browse over 100 vendors from several states. Free admission!
- Sept 22nd-Oct 28th, 2018 - Open daily 11am to 6pm This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.