Easter Sunday, April 16th
2:00pm – Ages 4 and Under
2:20pm – Ages 5 to 7
2:40pm – Ages 8 to 10
As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt. This event starts promptly at 2 PM for children ages 4 and under. At 2:20 PM we do it again for ages 5 to 7. At 2:40 PM we have the final hunt for ages 8 to 10.
There is no charge for this fun event.
We suggest you arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your age category, so you have time to find the line and get ready to go!
Barnabe, our mascot, will be present, so bring your cameras and have your child’s picture taken with him for you to cherish for years to come.
The Easter Egg Hunt is held rain (or snow!) or shine.
After all, what else can we do with all those hardboiled and dyed eggs?
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 1st-4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 16th & 17th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- September 23rd - 9am-4pm The Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” Vehicle show will be held at Young’s Jersey Dairy this year