When you visit Young’s, please stop over at the Barn to say hello to our goats and cows – and sometimes other farm animals. Our goats love the company and are usually quite interactive with humans! If you wish to hand-feed the goats, cups of goat food are available in the Dairy Store Farmstead Cheese Shop.
Everyday around 4:30 to 5:30 PM you can watch us milk our cows from the public area of the barn. Most days, the person doing the milking is a Young family member – and are always happy to answer your questions.
The Farm Animal Petting Area is located on the east end of the Barn – just follow the walking paths from The Dairy Store – about 250 feet away. We recommend you pay attention if you have an ice cream cone in your hand while petting the goats – they like ice cream, too!
- Sunday May 13th, 2018 Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.
- May 24th-28th, 2018 Celebrate Memorial Day with us. You show up, we’ll supply the fun.
- June 4th–10th, 2018 Taste, enjoy & learn about Young’s Farmstead Cheese
- June 17th, 2018 Take care of your dad this Father’s Day. Take him to The Golden Jersey Inn for a great meal (without doing the dishes).
- June 29th - July 5th, 2018 Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Independence Day Week.