When you visit Young’s, please stop over at the Barn to say hello to our goats and cows – and sometimes other farm animals. Our goats love the company and are usually quite interactive with humans! If you wish to hand-feed the goats, cups of goat food are available in the Dairy Store Farmstead Cheese Shop.
Everyday around 4:30 to 5:30 PM you can watch us milk our cows from the public area of the barn. Most days, the person doing the milking is a Young family member – and are always happy to answer your questions.
The Farm Animal Petting Area is located on the east end of the Barn – just follow the walking paths from The Dairy Store – about 250 feet away. We recommend you pay attention if you have an ice cream cone in your hand while petting the goats – they like ice cream, too!
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Open daily 11am to 6pm through Oct 29 This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 23rd Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)
- November 24th – December 17th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas