When you visit Young’s, please stop over at the Barn to say hello to our goats and cows – and sometimes other farm animals. Our goats love the company and are usually quite interactive with humans! If you wish to hand-feed the goats, cups of goat food are available in the Dairy Store Farmstead Cheese Shop.
Everyday around 4:30 to 5:30 PM you can watch us milk our cows from the public area of the barn. Most days, the person doing the milking is a Young family member – and are always happy to answer your questions.
The Farm Animal Petting Area is located on the east end of the Barn – just follow the walking paths from The Dairy Store – about 250 feet away. We recommend you pay attention if you have an ice cream cone in your hand while petting the goats – they like ice cream, too!
- January 22nd – January 28th, 2018 Start practicing your MOOs now! If your MOO is good enough – you’ll get rewarded.
- February 9th - 14th, 2018 Bring your sweetheart to The Golden Jersey Inn for a Special Valentine’s Deal.
- February 23rd - 25th, 2018 Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale
- March 22nd-25th, 2018 Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- March 30th - April 1st, 2018 Do you remember when we had a scary, crazy blizzard on April 2, 2016?