September 23rd for Six Weeks
Open every day 11am-6pm
This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
There are two ways to find just the right pumpkin for your family. The most exciting way is to “pick your own” pumpkin directly from our field. We will be running the Pick Your Own Pumpkins on every day from 11am – 6pm. To choose your pumpkin this way, purchase a ticket at Cowvin’s Corny Bin located between the Dairy Store and the Barn, then get on the wagon ride that goes to the Pumpkin Patch. After arriving at the field, get off the wagon and look (and look) until you find just the right pumpkin (or pumpkins!) to fit your needs. This is a great way to have fun, enjoy a wagon ride, and get a fresh pumpkin all at the same time.
The cost is $8.00 per pumpkin, which includes the wagon ride to the pumpkin patch.
Another way to find your special pumpkin is to look through the many pumpkins we harvest from the field and display next to the Dairy Store. There are always several thousand small pumpkins that sell for $3.00 or less. The larger pumpkins are all individually marked with a price. We have a large selection of gourds and Indian Corn for your fall decorations! You can pay at Cowvin’s Corny Bin on the weekends, or inside at the counter of either restaurant or the gift shops seven days a week.
- March 23rd - 26th Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- March 31st - April 2nd, 2017
- Easter Sunday, April 16th @ 2:00pm As is our tradition, we will hard boil and dye over 7,000 eggs for our Easter Egg Hunt.
- Sunday May 14th Take your mother out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year. We’ll even clean up the dishes.
- May 25th-29th Celebrate Memorial Day with us. You show up, we’ll supply the fun.