October 7th & 8th
11am-6p (Event times vary – see below)
Enjoy a full day of family fun with our biggest festival of the year. Take your picture with Humongus Gus, our 800+ pound pumpkin, taste freshly made Pumpkin Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes, take a tour of our cheese making facility and watch cow milking. And don’t forget to try our latest addition – Pumpkin Bowling!
Make plans with your family to visit and enjoy the country for a few hours. We park cars across the road in a field, so we never run out of parking space. The Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival is held rain or shine.
Cowvin’s Corny Maze 11a – 6p
Cow Milking Demonstrations 4 Hourly Demonstrations starting at 1p
Pumpkin Donut Hole Making 11a – 6p
Pumpkin Painting Noon – 6p
Human Powered Pumpkin Launcher 11a – 6p
Young’s Farmstead Cheese Samples 11a – 6p
Young’s Farmstead Cheese Production Tour – 12:30p, 2p, 3:30p, 5p
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 1st-4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 16th & 17th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- September 23rd - 9am-4pm The Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” Vehicle show will be held at Young’s Jersey Dairy this year