October 7th & 8th
11am-6p (Event times vary – see below)
Enjoy a full day of family fun with our biggest festival of the year. Take your picture with Humongus Gus, our giant pumpkin, taste freshly made Pumpkin Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes, take a tour of our cheese making facility and watch cow milking. And don’t forget to try our latest addition – Pumpkin Bowling!
Make plans with your family to visit and enjoy the country for a few hours. We park cars across the road in a field, so we never run out of parking space. The Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival is held rain or shine.
Cowvin’s Corny Maze 11a – 6p (Click for Pricing)
Cow Milking Demonstrations 4 Hourly Demonstrations starting at 1p (FREE)
Pumpkin Donut Hole Making 11a – 6p (Free to Observe)
Pumpkin Painting Noon – 5p (Free with purchase of a pumpkin)
Human Powered Pumpkin Launcher 11a – 6p ($2/shot or 3 for $5)
Young’s Farmstead Cheese Samples 11a – 6p
Young’s Farmstead Cheese Production Tour – 12:30p, 2p, 3:30p, 5p (Free)
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Open daily 11am to 6pm through Oct 29 This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 23rd Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)
- November 24th – December 17th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas