October 7th & 8th
11am-6p (Event times vary – see below)
Enjoy a full day of family fun with our biggest festival of the year. Take your picture with Humongus Gus, our 800+ pound pumpkin, taste freshly made Pumpkin Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes, take a tour of our cheese making facility and watch cow milking. And don’t forget to try our latest addition – Pumpkin Bowling!
Make plans with your family to visit and enjoy the country for a few hours. We park cars across the road in a field, so we never run out of parking space. The Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival is held rain or shine.
Cowvin’s Corny Maze 11a – 6p
Cow Milking Demonstrations 4 Hourly Demonstrations starting at 1p
Pumpkin Donut Hole Making 11a – 6p
Pumpkin Painting Noon – 6p
Human Powered Pumpkin Launcher 11a – 6p
Young’s Farmstead Cheese Samples 11a – 6p
Young’s Farmstead Cheese Production Tour – 12:30p, 2p, 3:30p, 5p
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 14th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 23rd Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)