Young’s Fun Pass
Bring your family or a large group to Young’s and have fun! We know it’s sometimes hard to figure out what everyone wants to do. There are many fun activities, delicious ice cream and food at Young’s from which to choose. Our goal is to make your visit easy, fun and a great value!
You can purchase special three or five tab wristbands instead of buying separate activities one at a time. Young’s Family Fun Wristbands give you a choice of activities to get the most out of your trip to Young’s. You choose three or five activities, depending on what you want to do and how much time you have. Young’s Family Fun Wristbands can be purchased individually, for families or for larger groups. Depending on what you choose as your activities, Young’s Family Fun Wristbands can represent a 20-30% savings.
The three-tab Young’s Family Fun Wristband is $11.50. The best value is the five-tab wristband at $16.50. Young’s Family Fun Wristbands are available at The Dairy Store, Young’s Farmstead Cheese Marketplace, Udders & Putters or The Golden Jersey Inn.
Young’s Family Fun Wristbands allow you to choose from three or five of any the following choices (please note that some are seasonal, some are weather dependent and some operate only on weekends. Please check our website for details or call us):
- Two scoops of Young’s homemade ice cream in a cup, cake, sugar or waffle cone (cones available at The Dairy Store)
- Batting Cage tokens (4)
- One Game of Miniature Golf
- One free dessert with any adult entree or sandwich purchase at The Golden Jersey Inn
- Four trips down Cowvin’s Fast Slide (must be 42″ tall or more to ride)
- One all-day admission to Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral (seasonal)
- Two rides on Moovers & Shakers (seasonal)
- One Small Bucket of Driving Range Balls
- One cup of Goat Food from the Farmstead Cheese Marketplace at The Dairy Store
- One trip through Cowvin’s Corny Maze (seasonal)
- One trip through the Haunted Hay Ride (seasonal, 2 tabs)
- One Pick Your Own Pumpkin (seasonal, 2 tabs)
You may call ahead for larger groups if you wish (30 or more) at 937-325-0629.