August 6th – October 30th
Opens for weekends Aug 6th, then daily starting September 17th – 11am-6pm
Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a family fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy. The maze is created from more than 3½ acres of cornfield and has over one mile of paths.
The maze is open 11am everyday (weather dependent) to around 6pm to give the last group at least an hour before it starts getting dark to find their way out.
Cowvin’s Corny Maze goes through our cornfield and has many twists, dead-ends and tricky twists. It’s an adventure!
The price is $5.50 a person age 5 and older. Age 4 and under are free. Children age 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Price includes a wagon ride to and from the maze.
Tickets can be purchased at Cowvin’s Corny Bin or in The Marketplace in The Dairy Store. Are you up for the challenge?
- September 17th & 18th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- September 2nd-5th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- September 24th - 9am-4pm The Annual Bob Pool “Orphan” Vehicle show will be held at Young’s Jersey Dairy this year
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival