Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas.
Choose and cut your tree from our 30 acre farm or select a freshly cut tree. We will shake, wrap and load your tree for you.
Our gift shop has tree stands, ornaments and gifts along with wreaths, handmade grave blankets and crosses.
Located just south Young’s Jersey Dairy — look for the little red tree barn next to Route 68.
- August 6th Join us for our Annual Vintage Truck – Young’s Truck Show. See over 100 antique trucks from all over the country.
- September 2nd-5th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 17th & 18th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- Around the mid-1980’s, we started to figure out that our farm wasn’t just an ice …
- As we like to say, there are no bad choices in choosing what flavor of …
- Join us on June 11 this year for the Fourth Cheddar Challenge 5K! This fun …
- We are often asked – “Is Young’s family owned?” the answer is yes!
- The premier charity event Young’s is part of is the Young’s Ice Cream Charity Bike …