Direct line the Christmas Tree Farm is 937-767-7288
Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas. We have Scotch Pine, White Pine, Canaan Fir, Norway Spruce, Serbian Spruce, Douglas Fir and Blue Spruce
We also have a nice selection of small live potted Christmas trees.
We shake and wrap every tree and have wreaths, stands, and decorations to complete your Christmas tree shopping. Complimentary hot chocolate and popcorn! Located just south of the big red barn — look for the little red tree barn next to Route 68.
- Pines start at $49
- Spruce start at $54
- Fir trees start at $64
- Wreaths start at $25.95
- June 8th – 14th Taste, enjoy & learn about Young’s Farmstead Cheese
- June 21st Take care of your dad this Father’s Day. Take him to The Golden Jersey Inn for a great meal (without doing the dishes).
- June 29th - July 5th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Independence Day Week.
- July 18th & 19th Join us for the Annual Young’s Charity Bike Tour. There are one and two day ride options.
- August 1st Join us for our Annual Vintage Truck – Young’s Truck Show. See over 100 antique trucks from all over the country.