Direct line the Christmas Tree Farm is 937-767-7288
Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas. We have Scotch Pine, White Pine, Canaan Fir, Norway Spruce, Serbian Spruce, Douglas Fir and Blue Spruce
We also have a nice selection of small live potted Christmas trees.
We shake and wrap every tree and have wreaths, stands, and decorations to complete your Christmas tree shopping. Complimentary hot chocolate and popcorn! Located just south of the big red barn — look for the little red tree barn next to Route 68.
- Pines start at $49
- Spruce start at $54
- Fir trees start at $64
- Wreaths start at $25.95
- August 15th - October 31st Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 19th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- October 10th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- November 26th Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)