September 29th/30th and Friday & Saturday Nights in October, 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall! Our Haunted Wagon Ride and Scary Stories are designed for families with children. It will be scary!
A responsible adult must accompany all children under age 11. This is a family fun activity that will help get you into the proper Halloween spirit!
PARENTS: We have designed this ride for families with children. We don’t touch, grab, or chase anyone, but we do try to make it scary and fun. The ride goes into a very dark cornfield where our ‘monsters and goblins’ live. There will be chainsaws (without the chains!), boo’s and other scary things going on.
After arriving at the farm, purchase your tickets at Cowvin’s Corn Bin, (located between the restaurant and the barn).
You then go to our Storytelling Theatre, where professional storytellers will haunt you with tales of ghosts & goblins and scary things that go bump in the night!
Then you board our wagon for a fearsome trip to our haunted cornfield,
where who knows what will greet you!
The charge is $10 for adults and children ages 5 and older. Ages four and under are $4.
We run the Haunted Wagon Rides on Friday and Saturday Nights, from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM (weather permitting) starting the first weekend in October.
- November 25th – December 18th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas
- January 13th – 16th Help us celebrate our birthday with specials all over the farm.
- January 30th – February 5th Start practicing your MOOs now! If your MOO is good enough – you’ll get rewarded.
- February 10th - 14th Bring your sweetheart to The Golden Jersey Inn for a Special Valentine’s Deal.
- February 24th - 26th Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale