September 30th and Friday & Saturday Nights in October, 7:30pm – 10:00pm
Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall! Our Haunted Wagon Ride and Scary Stories are designed for families with children. It will be scary!
A responsible adult must accompany all children under age 11. This is a family fun activity that will help get you into the proper Halloween spirit!
PARENTS: We have designed this ride for families with children. We don’t touch, grab, or chase anyone, but we do try to make it scary and fun. The ride goes into a very dark cornfield where our ‘monsters and goblins’ live. There will be chainsaws (without the chains!), boo’s and other scary things going on.
After arriving at the farm, purchase your tickets at Cowvin’s Corn Bin, (located between the restaurant and the barn).
You then go to our Storytelling Theatre, where professional storytellers will haunt you with tales of ghosts & goblins and scary things that go bump in the night!
Then you board our wagon for a fearsome trip to our haunted cornfield,
where who knows what will greet you!
The charge is $10 for adults and children ages 5 and older. Ages four and under are $4.
We run the Haunted Wagon Rides on Friday and Saturday Nights, from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM (weather permitting) starting the first weekend in October.
- August 6th - October 30th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 17th This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 1st & 2nd Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- November 24th Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)
- November 25th – December 18th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas