Help Us Celebrate!
7th Young's Farmstead Cheese Anniversary
Cheese Production Tours
Cheese Smoking Demonstration
(Noon-5pm on Sat & Sun)
June 6th – 12th
We offer unlimited Young’s Family Fun Wristbands all week to help celebrate our 7th year of making Young’s Farmstead Cheese! Good for unlimited family fun all over the farm – unlimited miniature golf, batting cages, driving range, Cowvin’s Fast Slide, Moovers & Shakers, Pedal Karts & Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral. Price is $14 for ages 12 and over and $7 for ages 11 and under. Wristbands good only day of purchase and can be purchased anywhere on the farm.
Watch or join the fun run! ‘The Cheddar Challenge‘ – a 5k trail run starting at 10am on Saturday, June 11th.
Young’s Deep Fried Cheddar Cheese Curds on sale at both restaurants during our Cheese Anniversary at $3.49. Regular, Buffalo or Sweet Chili style!
Sample Young’s Farmstead Cheese, which is on sale all week. Purchase one piece of homemade cheese get one of equal or lesser value for only $3.00!
- Jersey Girl Cheddar
- Red Barn Cheddar
- Toreador Aged Cheddar
- Vintage 2+ yr Cheddar
- Natural Wood Smoked Cheddar (using apple wood)
- Bourbon Oak Barrel Smoked Aged Cheddar
- Baby Swiss
- Applewood Smoked Baby Swiss
- It’s Gouda
Fresh Cheddar Curds (cheese before it is pressed and aged)
- White Cheddar Curds
- Garlic Cheddar Curds
- Cajun Cheddar Curds
- Italian Cheddar Curds
- Dill Cheddar Curds
- Cheddar Ranch Curds
- Sweet Basil Garlic Cheddar Curds
See How We Make Cheese
- Tour Cheese Production Facility – tours available both days, multiple times
Other important links:
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Open daily 11am to 6pm through Oct 29 This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!
- November 23rd Let us take care of the cooking this year. You bring your family, we’ll supply the great food and service you’ve come to expect from Young’s. (We’ll even do the dishes)
- November 24th – December 17th Cut your own Christmas Trees is a great family tradition from Thanksgiving until Christmas