Help Us Celebrate!
7th Young's Farmstead Cheese Anniversary
Cheese Production Tours
Cheese Smoking Demonstration
(Noon-5pm on Sat & Sun)
June 6th – 12th
We offer unlimited Young’s Family Fun Wristbands all week to help celebrate our 7th year of making Young’s Farmstead Cheese! Good for unlimited family fun all over the farm – unlimited miniature golf, batting cages, driving range, Cowvin’s Fast Slide, Moovers & Shakers, Pedal Karts & Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral. Price is $14 for ages 12 and over and $7 for ages 11 and under. Wristbands good only day of purchase and can be purchased anywhere on the farm.
Watch or join the fun run! ‘The Cheddar Challenge‘ – a 5k trail run starting at 10am on Saturday, June 11th.
Young’s Deep Fried Cheddar Cheese Curds on sale at both restaurants during our Cheese Anniversary at $3.49. Regular, Buffalo or Sweet Chili style!
Sample Young’s Farmstead Cheese, which is on sale all week. Purchase one piece of homemade cheese get one of equal or lesser value for only $3.00!
- Jersey Girl Cheddar
- Red Barn Cheddar
- Toreador Aged Cheddar
- Vintage 2+ yr Cheddar
- Natural Wood Smoked Cheddar (using apple wood)
- Bourbon Oak Barrel Smoked Aged Cheddar
- Baby Swiss
- Applewood Smoked Baby Swiss
- It’s Gouda
Fresh Cheddar Curds (cheese before it is pressed and aged)
- White Cheddar Curds
- Garlic Cheddar Curds
- Cajun Cheddar Curds
- Italian Cheddar Curds
- Dill Cheddar Curds
- Cheddar Ranch Curds
- Sweet Basil Garlic Cheddar Curds
See How We Make Cheese
- Tour Cheese Production Facility – tours available both days, multiple times
Other important links:
- January 22nd – January 28th, 2018 Start practicing your MOOs now! If your MOO is good enough – you’ll get rewarded.
- February 9th - 14th, 2018 Bring your sweetheart to The Golden Jersey Inn for a Special Valentine’s Deal.
- February 23rd - 25th, 2018 Aren’t we just tired of winter already? Warm up with our End of Winter Hot Fudge Sundae Sale
- March 22nd-25th, 2018 Young’s Jersey Dairy’s delicious homemade ice cream is on sale!
- March 30th - April 1st, 2018 Do you remember when we had a scary, crazy blizzard on April 2, 2016?