Sunday, June 18th: 8am-9pm
Take Dad out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year.
Breakfast: 8am-11am: $11.95 (age 11+) $5.95 (ages 4-10)
Scrambled eggs, French Toast, Pork Sausage, Turkey Sausage, Biscuits & Gravy, Bacon, Hash Brown Casserole, Fresh Fruit and donuts.
Brunch: 11am-2pm: $16.95 (age 11+) $8.95 (ages 4-10)
Scrambled eggs, French Toast, Pork Sausage, Turkey Sausage, Biscuits & Gravy, Bacon, Hash Brown Casserole, Fresh Fruit, Sweet Chili Chicken, BBQ Meatballs, BBQ Beef Brisket, Hand Carved Honey BBQ Pork Loin, BBQ Baked Beans, Pulled Pork BBQ, Green Beans, Sweet Potato Bread, Corn on the Cob, Young’s Farmstead Fried Cheese Curds (all varieties) and a salad bar.
Dinner: 2pm-Close: $16.95 (age 11+) $8.95 (ages 4-10)
BBQ Brisket, Pulled Pork BBQ, Sweet Chili Chicken, BBQ Meatballs, Brats and kraut, Hand Carved Honey BBQ Pork Loin, Au Gratin Potatoes, Baked Potatoes, Home Fried Potato Chips, Sweet Corn Bake, BBQ Baked Beans, Corn on the cob, Sweet Potato Casserole, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Sweet Potato Bread, Young’s Farmstead Fried Cheese Curds (all varieties), Salad Bar and Dessert.
Buffet only on Father’s Day. Our regular menu will not be available. No reservations.
- August 5th Join us for our Annual Vintage Truck – Young’s Truck Show. See over 100 antique trucks from all over the country.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- September 1st-4th Take advantage of a special value wristband good for all day, unlimited family fun at Young’s this Labor Day Weekend.
- September 16th & 17th Come see the largest natural fiber festival in the area. Over 75 vendors from 11 states will be here. Free Admission!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.