Sunday, June 18th: 8am-9pm
Take Dad out to a delicious buffet at The Golden Jersey Inn this year.
Breakfast: 8am-11am: $11.95 (age 11+) $5.95 (ages 4-10)
Scrambled eggs, French Toast, Pork Sausage, Turkey Sausage, Biscuits & Gravy, Bacon, Hash Brown Casserole, Fresh Fruit and donuts.
Brunch: 11am-2pm: $16.95 (age 11+) $8.95 (ages 4-10)
Scrambled eggs, French Toast, Pork Sausage, Turkey Sausage, Biscuits & Gravy, Bacon, Hash Brown Casserole, Fresh Fruit, Sweet Chili Chicken, BBQ Meatballs, BBQ Beef Brisket, Hand Carved Honey BBQ Pork Loin, BBQ Baked Beans, Pulled Pork BBQ, Green Beans, Sweet Potato Bread, Corn on the Cob, Young’s Farmstead Fried Cheese Curds (all varieties) and a salad bar.
Dinner: 2pm-Close: $16.95 (age 11+) $8.95 (ages 4-10)
BBQ Brisket, Pulled Pork BBQ, Sweet Chili Chicken, BBQ Meatballs, Brats and kraut, Hand Carved Honey BBQ Pork Loin, Au Gratin Potatoes, Baked Potatoes, Home Fried Potato Chips, Sweet Corn Bake, BBQ Baked Beans, Corn on the cob, Sweet Potato Casserole, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Sweet Potato Bread, Young’s Farmstead Fried Cheese Curds (all varieties), Salad Bar and Dessert.
Buffet only on Father’s Day. Our regular menu will not be available. No reservations.
- August 5th - October 29th Cowvin, the baby of the Cow Family, has created a fun maze at Young’s Jersey Dairy – come see if you can conquer it!
- Every Day Starting September 23rd This year we planted more pumpkins and more varieties than ever before. We have 30 acres of pumpkin fun to enjoy with one of the best looking crops we’ve seen.
- October 7th & 8th Don’t miss our biggest event of the year. All kind of pumpkin treats & family fun await you at our Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- October 14th Sponsored by Clark Co Retired Teachers – The money raised goes to update the school, busing students whose school can’t afford & furnish clothing from period for student’s living history day.
- Sept 29th/30th + Fridays & Saturdays in October Things are going to get a little scary around Young’s this fall!